So we set the challenge and you are responding. Here we wanted to share selected recipes by our customers as they roll in, and Betty is one of our regular customers who answered the call, Here is how Betty uses Phettuccine. Stunning colours of red and green for the season.
* A few tbsp olive oil
* Vegies of your choice. Betty uses eggplant, carrot, mushrooms
* 500g mince of your choice - for vegan we can recommend Veef mince
, or lean beef mince as you prefer
* Dried herbs like oregano, Italian mix, thyme, basil, sweet paprika
* 1 small brown onion, chopped
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 tbsp Worcester sauce
* Bottle of passata
* salt and pepper
1. Heat oil in frypan
2. Brown the mince
3. Add the onion, garlic.
3. Add in the herbs/slices//Worcester sauce
4. Add the vegies, cook for a few mins
5. Add the passata
6. Simmer for about half an hour.
7. Add salt and pepper, adding more depending on your taste
Cook the Phettuccine. Boil water in a large pot. Add salt and pasta when the water boils. Boil for about 6-7 mins or until el dente.