* A few tbsp olive oil
* Vegies of your choice. Betty uses eggplant, carrot, mushrooms
* 500g mince of your choice - for vegan we can recommend Veef mince, or lean beef mince as you prefer
* Dried herbs like oregano, Italian mix, thyme, basil, sweet paprika
* 1 small brown onion, chopped
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 tbsp Worcester sauce
* Bottle of passata
* salt and pepper
* Phettuccine (fettuccine) seaweed pasta
1. Heat oil in frypan
2. Brown the mince
3. Add the onion, garlic.
3. Add in the herbs/slices//Worcester sauce
4. Add the vegies, cook for a few mins
5. Add the passata
6. Simmer for about half an hour.
7. Add salt and pepper, adding more depending on your taste
Cook the Phettuccine. Boil water in a large pot. Add salt and pasta when the water boils. Boil for about 6-7 mins or until el dente.Bon Apetit!