This sumptuous seafood dish will delight you and your friends.
To serve 4......
- 300g Phettuccine
- 1kg fresh debearded black mussels (preferably JB Mussels if you are local)
- 24 deveined, shelled sustainable green prawns (Australian if you are local)
- 100ml good virgin olive oil (local)
- 8 cloves of garlic chopped (organic and local)
- Large brown onion chopped (organic and local)
- 1 long red chilli of choice chopped
- 1/2 bunch of basil chopped (preferably from your garden)
- 1/2 bunch parsley (preferably from your garden)
- 1 cup of good white wine
- 375g bottle of organic tomato passata
- 150g shaved parmesan
- Boil water to cook pasta (6 mins)
- Put mussel into pot with white wine and steam open, then remove keeping all liquid stock
- Saute onion in olive oil and finish with chilli and garlic
- Add king prawns and basil until prawns get colour
- Add mussels, organic tomato passata and mussel stock to taste
- Toss with cooked pasta (6 mins al dente) and servce with shaved parmesan
Enjoy with good company!